Continuing Medical Education
from the Stanford School of Medicine
The Stanford SoM CME Website offers a variety of methods to acquire CME credit. Some opportunities are free, while others have associated costs.
Some of the available opportunities include:
- Conferences and workshops
- Online courses
- Regularly scheduled series
- Hot Topics Webinar Series
To learn more, please visit the Stanford CME Website.
Lane Library Access
All PCHA and UHA providers have access to Lane Library resources with the use of their SID (Epic ID). Providers can access resources such as journals, databases, and more.
PCHA Providers First Step:
First time users from PCHA will have a one-time pre-requisite step to gain access to Lane Library Resources.
1. PCHA users must request access to Lane Library through the LPCH “Online Access Control Form” at the following link: www.accesscontrol.stanfordchildrens.org
2. To access the Access Request Form, users must be connected to the LPCH network and have a login account for our organization.
Instructions for Access:
1. Access the Lane Library Website: http://lane.stanford.edu
2. Select “MyLane Login” at the top right of the browser.
3. Select the appropriate box: “LOGIN with Enterprise ID (SID, EPIC ID)” or “LOGIN with Stanford Children’s Health ID”
4. Provide log-in credentials.