Sat - Thu
New Orleans, Louisiana
USCAP 112th Annual Meeting
Stanford Pathology Fellows and Residents attend and present at the "Facing the Unknown" USCAP 112th annual meeting!
Join us for these additional Stanford events to be held at USCAP
- Stanford Alumni Reception: Sunday, March 12, 2023; 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm at Hilton New Orleans Riverside - 3rd Floor - St. James Ballroom
- Attendees: Faculty, Trainees, and Alumni
- Host: Dr. Kim Allison (GME contact: Jurnaliza Flaris, Jjflaris@stanford.edu)
- Fellowship Fair (Table #8): Sunday, March 12, 2023; 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm at the Mosaic Room of the New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center
- Stanford Pathology Trainee/Faculty Dinner: Monday March 13, 2023; 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (location to be determined)
- Host: Kim Allison (GME contact: Gabby Barela, firstname.lastname@example.org)
About the Annual Meeting
USCAP’s annual meeting is the largest gathering of pathologists in the world! Catch up on groundbreaking research; learn first-hand from pathology legends; network with your peers; see what’s new in the exhibit hall; delve deep into your specialty or gain a broader knowledge base: it all happens here.
Courses & Events
From the historic Maude Abbott Lecture and eye-opening Nathan Kaufman Timely Topics lecture to more than 100 90-minute Short Courses; from Companion Society meetings to Interactive Microscopy – the sheer amount of pathology knowledge available to you at the Annual Meeting is astounding. Spend your days attending Special Courses and your nights at Evening Specialty Conferences. And don’t forget the all-attendee party, which is always a highlight of the meeting!
Sponsors & Exhibitors
The exhibit hall is where all of pathology gathers to see what’s new, from textbooks to diagnostic tools and everything in between. Get your headshot taken, review this year’s posters, and browse the aisles to talk with our exhibitors and sponsors.
Centrally located in the southeastern United States with an international airport, New Orleans is a convenient meeting location that allows you to receive the best updates in pathology without too much time away. The Big Easy captivates visitors with its vibrant nightlife, historic architecture, and southern charm!
Two Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
New Orleans Convention Center and Hilton New Orleans Riverside – New Orleans, LATwo Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130