Resources in Southern California
Stanford Parkinson's Community Outreach and Stanford APDA Information & Referral Center, based at Stanford University Medical Center in Northern California, does not cover Southern California (or any other US region) as part of our information/resource efforts. As we get a lot of phone calls from Southern California, we have created this short webpage of Parkinson's Disease resources in Southern California. Check out this webpage for national resources.
Office at Providence Saint John's Health Center, Santa Monica, CA
Contact: APDA I&R Center, phone 310-582-7641
Contact: PD Buzz, phone 949-229-1448
- list of support groups and PD caregiver support groups in Orange County (pre-covid-19)
- list of PD events in and around Orange County (virtual during covid-19)
- list of neurologists / movement disorder specialists (MDS) and neurosurgeons in and around Orange County
- list of multiple rehab services and transportation
- Parkinson's peer program - people with Parkinson's helping people with Parkinson's
Last updated August 2020 by Stanford Parkinson's Community Outreach.