We gratefully acknowledge our sponsors! Our research would not be possible without generous support from the following federal, private, and university entities:
- Department of Defense
- The Gupta Foundation
- The Simons Foundation
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD)
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH)
- Stanford University Department of Psychiatry
- Brain and Behavior Research Foundation (NARSAD)
- The Mosbacher Family Fund for Autism Research
- The Weston Havens Foundation
- Stanford University Mass Spectrometry (SUMS) Laboratory
- Katherine D. McCormick Fund
- California National Primate Research Center (CNPRC)
- Bio-X NeuroVentures Program
- Maternal Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI)
- Wu Tsai Neurosciences Institute at Stanford University
- The Yani Calmidis Memorial Fund for Autism Research
Donate to the Parker Lab
Help us in our efforts to identify pathways, biomarkers, and treatment targets for social and cognitive deficits in autism and related disorders.
To donate online, please click here and input the following information:
I want to support:
"Stanford Medicine (Other)"
Designation: "Parker Lab"
Thank you for your generosity! Your gift is greatly appreciated.