Brain and Spinal Cord MRI for Cervical Radiculopathy
About the Study
Do you have CHRONIC NECK PAIN?
Have you been diagnosed with a pinched nerve or cervical radiculopathy?
We are seeking volunteers for an MRI research study!
We need your help!
You are invited to participate in a study that aims to better understand and treat chronic neck pain using Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
We are recruiting participants with a primary complaint of chronic neck pain and a pinched nerve in the neck (cervical radiculopathy).
Symptoms include pain radiating into the shoulder and arm and feelings of muscle weakness and/or reduced sensation and numbness.
- Attend a screening session
- Attend an MRI visit
- Complete quarterly questionnaires
- Attend a follow-up MRI visit
- Study procedures are AT NO COST
- You may receive up to $800 in compensation
We hope to see you soon!
Find out if you are eligible
- Complete the survey here:
- A study coordinator will contact you if you may be eligible for the study
- Contact us if you have any questions: Call 650-724-2065 or email firstname.lastname@example.org