1) A front desk volunteer will greet you, ask you to fill out registration information, and take your height and weight.
2) A preclinical volunteer (medical student or experienced non-medical student undergraduate) will speak with you about your health concerns.
3) You may be accompanied by an interpreter or a care facilitator (non-medical student undergraduate) to guide you through your visit.
4) A physician will speak with you, perform any necessary exams, and recommend actions.
5) A physician assistant student or medical student may draw your blood if the physician orders blood tests. A lab assistant (non-medical student volunteer) will guide you through the process.
6) You may speak with a health educator, referrals volunteer, or insurance enrollment volunteer (non-medical student undergraduate) during your visit.
7) When leaving, please confirm any future appointments with the front desk.
Periodically, we host international medical students, high school students, other college students, and physicians’ guests as visitors. They may ask to observe your conversations with clinic staff for educational purposes. You have the right to refuse such observations at any time.