Thank You to Our Funders
The Our Voice Initiative has been supported through grants and donations, including:
- A grant from the National Institutes of Health to test how citizen science activities can augment physical activity interventions in under-resourced communities
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation support for the development of a global network to design a rigorous research and implementation road map
- Silicon Valley Community Foundation funding to engage local residents in solution-building around affordable housing and transit-oriented development
- The Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education/ SPECTRUM Seed Grant Program to extend applications of the Our Voice method to clinical settings and community food outlets.
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Dean's Office
- Stanford Health Care Community Partnership Program
- Stanford RISE
- Stanford Center for Innovation and Global Health
Support Our Work
A gift to the Our Voice Initiative will support community engagement in improving health equity across the US and around the world.
Interested in giving?
Visit this page to make a donation online. Be sure to designate your gift to “Other Stanford Designation: Our Voice Initiative (Dr. Abby King)”
If you’re interested in learning more or supporting our work, please contact Ann Banchoff at firstname.lastname@example.org.