Tune In Virtually
Saturday, August 22, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST – Ended
Wednesday, October 7, 2020 – 7:00 PM – 9:45 PM EST – Ended
Sunday, December 6, 2020 – 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM EST
The Stanford Retina Innovation Summit will take place virtually over 3 sessions. The summit series will focus exclusively on the latest, game-changing innovations in medical and surgical retina, imaging, and pharmacotherapy. Topics will include the latest retina pharmacotherapy clinical trials data, updates on artificial intelligence (AI) for diagnosis, advances in molecular surgery for the precision treatment of previously untreatable blinding diseases, and novel drug delivery technologies designed to improve patient care. The program will also focus on the role of imaging in determining new biomarkers for disease. Surgical innovation will be addressed in terms of new instrumentation, visualization enhancements, and image-guided surgery.
This meeting will showcase the journey and insights of leaders in retinal innovation, with the goal of equipping retina specialists to work collaboratively to solve unmet needs for our patients.
· Medical and Surgical Retina Specialists
· Comprehensive Ophthalmologists
· Retina Fellows in Training
· Vision Researchers
· Progress in Retina from Bench to Bedside: Diagnosis and Management
· Retina Drug Innovation
· Imaging Technology and Instrumentation
· Emerging Company Showcase
· Non-Dilutive Funding: Tips for Writing a Winning NEI SBIR / STTR Application
· De-mystifying the Tech Transfer Office: Views from Silicon Valley
· Clinical Insights and Strategies for Managing Inflammation in Gene Therapy and Other Novel Pharmacotherapies
· Tools for Vitreoretinal Innovation in Academics and Private Practice
· Innovation Insights: FDA Perspective
To find out more information, visit the event website at: retinainnovationsummit.com.