Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship Program
Two fellowship positions are available for matching in the 2019-2021 cycle.
· Applications are due by August 24, 2019
· Interviews are scheduled for September 27, 2019.
Applications are available through www.sfmatch.org.
In addition to the SF Match application, the following materials are requested:
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae
2. Current photograph (high resolution)
3. Medical school transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
4. Reference letter from residency program director (if not already included in your SF Match application)
5. Short essay (≤ 350 words) answering the following question:
If selected to the Stanford University Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship training program, what significant contribution to the field do you anticipate making in the next 7 years?
Please forward the requested materials via email to: