Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship Program
Two fellowship positions are available for matching in the 2022-2024 cycle.
· Applications are due by September 1, 2022
· Interviews are scheduled for September 23, 2022.
Applications are available through www.sfmatch.org.
In addition to the SF Match application, the following materials are requested by the application deadline:
1. Updated Curriculum Vitae
2. Current photograph (high resolution)
3. Medical school transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
4. Reference letter from residency program director (if not already included in your SF Match application)
5. Short essay (≤ 350 words) answering the following question:
If selected to the Stanford University Vitreoretinal Surgery Fellowship training program, what significant contribution to the field do you anticipate making in the next 7 years?
Please forward the requested materials via email to: