We offer one full time clinical fellowship position annually, running from July 1-June 30th.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We do not participate in the SF-Match and therefore fellowship positions may be filled more than one year in advance. Before applying please contact us to notify us of your plans to apply to our program to confirm availability for the year that you are applying for.
To apply please forward the following information electronically to Brianna Bennett firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Contact information (mailing address, phone, e-mail)
- Updated Curriculum Vitae
- Current photograph (high resolution)
- Medical school transcript (unofficial copy is fine)
- Names of three individuals who will provide reference letters on your behalf (preferably one from residency program director and one from a practicing neuro-ophthalmologist).
- Short statement (≤ 1 page) explaining why are you interested in studying neuro-ophthalmology and detailing your short and long term career objectives.
Please ask your referees to forward letters of reference directly to us
Stanford neuro-ophthalmology fellowship
c/o Brianna Bennett
2370 Watson Court (MC 5353)
Palo Alto, CA 94303
We will review your application and notify you if you are selected for an interview. These decisions are made on a rolling basis as applications are received.