- Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy (DISE)
- Nasal surgery
- Distraction Osteogenesis for Maxillary Expansion (DOME)
- Tonsil and Palate surgery (UPPP)
- Tongue surgery
- Genioglossus Advancement
- Maxillomandibular Advancment & Orthognathic Surgery
- Hypoglossal Nerve Stimulation Surgery
Make an Appointment
Maxillomandibular Advancement & Orthognathic Surgery
Maxillomandibular advancement (MMA) is a form of facial skeletal surgery that advances the jaws to expand the airway. All incisions are performed inside the oral cavity. Occasionally, there may be two inconspicuous incisions on the cheeks.
At Stanford, we have incorporated modifications to the MMA that makes this traditionally effective surgery even more comfortable for our patients.
Bilateral Sagittal Split Osteotomies