Thu - Fri
Agenda subject to change
Stanford Medicine Preview Days
Targeted outreach to college students in Alameda and Contra Costa Counties pursuing careers as physicians
Stanford Medicine Preview is designed to introduce diverse premeds to the Stanford University campus and provide guidance in navigating the medical school application and admissions processes. The program targets students in Alameda and Contra Costa counties, however all students in the San Francisco bay and surrounding area are encouraged to apply. Eligible applicants should be interested in pursuing a medical doctorate (MD). Community college students are strongly encouraged to apply
Program participants receive lunch, and free access to the full schedule of events. There is no cost to participate.
291 Campus Dr.
Palo Alto, CA 94305
Stanford University School of Medicine291 Campus Dr.
Palo Alto, CA 94305
Prospective Participant Information
- Click here to apply. Seats are limited.
- Application deadline: February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm PST.
Eligibility and Participation Requirements:
- This program prioritzes community college students but will consider other applicants
- Demonstrated interest in pursuing an MD
- Completed application submitted by the deadline
- Submitted copy of an unofficial transcript
- 1 letter of recommendation (recommended, but not required)
- Must be available for the entire program (8:30am - 5pm, March 15, 2019)
- Application closes on February 28, 2019 at 11:59pm PST
- Selected participants notified March 3, 2019; selected participants will have 72 hours to accept or decline the offer
- Stanford Preview begins PROMPTLY at 8:30am on March 15, 2019
- Recommendation/nomination letters from someone familiar with your academic, service/community, or medical career potential are encouraged. Recommendation letters are not required. The recommendation request is embedded in the application.
- Recommendation letters should touch upon your capacity and motivation to pursue a career as a physician.
Preview 2019 & Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program (SSCCPP)
Applicants who wish to be considered for both Stanford Med Preview and the Stanford Summer Community College Premedical Program (SSCCPP) must apply to both programs separately. Selection for Med Preview does not guarantee an offer to participate in SSCCPP (or vice versa).
Questions? Feel free to contact email@example.com