Our distinguished program alumni are changing the face of medicine across the country and the globe. Learn about opportunities for alumni engagement and resources on this page.
The ODME is proud to offer ongoing support and services to alumni. This page is updated frequently as we improve resources and services. For more information or requests not offered on this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with requests, questions, or suggestions.
Send Us Your Updates
We love to hear from our alumni!
Send us your personal and professional milestones, achievements, awards, or update your contact information using our alumni update form. You will be asked to upload a photo, indicate which ODME program you were part of, and to provide a personal or professional update.
Stanford ODME Alumni Advisory Board
Office of Diversity in Medical Education is seeking alumni across the health professions continuum to shape and improve our work through periodic meetings designed to provide recommendations for ongoing services, events, programs, and activities. If you are interested in joining the alumni advisory board, please complete this brief interest form.
Donate your time or Expertise
Office of Diversity in Medical Education connects aspiring health professionals to the medical community. Our commitment to sustaining an environment that is conducive to addressing and eliminating health disparities mobilizes people from all walks of life who are interested in serving. Here are just a few ways that you can get involved and reconnect with the community:
- Summer Program Guest Speaker
- 'Profiles of the Medical Community' Evening Speaker
- Health Professional workplace shadowing
- Health Professional informational interview
- Research experiences and opportunities
- Mentorship experiences and opportunities
We understand that time is limited. We will work with you to design a method of involvement that suits your schedule and creates a rewarding experience for you and the aspiring health professionals that you will encounter.
Please complete the following form and we will contact you for detailed information about your interest.
Please make checks payable to “Stanford University” with “Donation to the Office of Diversity in Medical Education, School of Medicine” in the memo area.
Mail checks to:
Office of Diversity in Medical Education (ODME) – Donation
1265 Welch Road, MSOB Suite 100, Stanford, CA 94305-5404
To make a donation online:
• Go to “Giving To Stanford – Make a Gift”,
• Under the heading "I want to Support..." select “Centers, Institutes, and More” from the drop-down list.
• From the second drop down list select "Other Designation (specify below)".
• In the box titled "Special Instrutions/Other Designation" provide your directions for your gift and put “Donation to the Office of Diversity in Medical Education, School of Medicine”.
• Continue with your donation as instructed until the process is complete.
Stanford Medicine Alumni Association
The Stanford Medicine Alumni Association helps alumni stay in touch and reconnect with their former classmates. The Association also offers broader opportunities to mentor current School of Medicine students.
Learn more about the Stanford Medicine Alumni Association.