Developing Capacity to Ignite Effective Community-Engaged Research
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE & CAPACITY BUILDING
Provide leadership, resources, valuable guidance for our partners, Stanford researchers, and Stanford Centers and departments through short and long term technical assistance and activities throughout the year.
COMPLIMENTARY SHORT-TERM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Provide an array of complImentary and fee-based technical assistance and consultation services to faculty, trainees, and community partners. To maximize effectiveness, please connect with OCE as early in the research process as possible.
IN-DEPTH/LONG-TERM TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
Provide community engagement services and staffing on projects requiring more in-depth community engagement components. Community Engagement Seed Grantees are offered one year of free, in-depth or long-term technical assistance to spur growth for projects to generate future funding and research.
FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAINEES & FACULTY
Spectrum (Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education) Community Engagement Pilot Awards are awarded annually to faculty, trainees, and their collaborative partners.
Click here for details and information
- Request for Proposals Released: Tuesday, February 16, 2021
- Office Hours for Interested Applicants Available : Friday, April 2, 2021, 1-2 PM
- Email Wei-ting Chen, PhD, MA, Associate Director for Community Partnerships, to schedule a meeting today!
- Deadline for Proposal Submissions: Monday, March 29, 2021 by 5 PM
- Selection of Finalists: Monday, May 3, 2021
- Funding Cycle: July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022 (no cost extensions are not allowed)
This HHS video provides basic information about informed consent and what to information you’ll get to help you decide whether to volunteer for a research study. Go to https://www.hhs.gov/about-research-pa... for more information about deciding whether to participate in research. While there, download and print a list of potential questions to ask the researchers.