COVID-19 Community Resources
- Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Community Outcomes (COCO) Needs Assessment Survey
- Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Update
- Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Research
- Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Research Registry
- >>>Stanford Medicine COVID-19 Research Registry Direct Link
- Santa Clara Public Health Department
- Santa Clara County Public Health Dashboard
- San Mateo County Health Department
- San Mateo County Health Dashboard
- Apollo COVID-19 Local Testing Sites
- Aunt Bertha: The Social Care Network
- Calfornia Coronavirus COVID-19 Response
Talking to Kids about COVID-19
COVID-19 Community Town Hall & Resources
Sponsored by the Office of Community Engagement & Department of Epidemiology and Population Health
November 19, 2020 | 3:30-5 PM PST
COVID-19 Community Town Hall | Clinical Vaccine Trials
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinical Trials: Making Sense of the Evidence
- How do vaccine clinical trials work?
- What do we know about the current vaccine trials underway in the United States?
- How do we know if it’s safe to participate in a trial?
- Who can/should participate in vaccine trials?
- Perspectives from a current vaccine trial volunteer.
- Lisa Goldman Rosas, PhD, MPH (Moderator), Epidemiologist, Stanford Medicine | Steven Goodman, MD, MHS, PhD, Professor, Epidemiology & Population Health and in Medicine | Philip Grant, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine (infectious Diseases) Stanford University Medical Center | Vivian Levy, MD, Chief, Infectious Diseases, San Mateo Medical Center & Adjunct Clinical Associate Professor, Stanford University, Infectious Diseases | Chyke A. Doubeni, MBBS, MPH, Professor of Family Medicine, Center for Health Equity and Community Engagement Research, Mayo Clinic Cancer Center
Any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org