20th Annual Community Health Symposium
to all the awardees and all who were nominated, thank you for your commitment to health equity for all. You continue to inspire us!
2022 COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
In appreciation of your commitment to community health.
Past Community Partner Award Recipients
- BAY AREA NUTRITION & PHYSICAL ACTIVITY COLLABORATIVE (BANPAC) | BRIDGE CLINICAL RESEARCH | COMMUNITY HEALTH PARTNERSHIP OF SANTA CLARA COUNTY | COLLECTIVE ROOTS | DAY WORKER CENTER, MOUNTAIN VIEW | FAIR OAKS CLINIC OF THE SAN MATEO MEDICAL CENTER | FULL CIRCLE FARMS | INDIAN HEALTH CENTER OF SANTA CLARA VALLEY | INNVISION SHELTER NETWORK: OPPORTUNITY SERVICES CENTER | MAYVIEW COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER | MUSLIM COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION | NUESTRO CANTO DE SALUD OF EL CONCILIO OF SAN MATEO COUNTY | OPENSOURCE WELLNESS | PUENTE A LA SALUD COMUNITARIA, OAXACA, MEXICO | PUENTE DE LA COSTA SUR | RAVENSWOOD CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT | RAVENSWOOD FAMILY HEALTH CENTER | REDWOOD CITY SCHOOL DISTRICT | ROOTS COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER | ROTACARE BAY AREA | SAN MATEO COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT | SAN MATEO COUNTY PRIDE CENTER | SANTA CLARA PUBLIC HEALTH DEPARTMENT
2022 OUTSTANDING COMMUNITY-ENGAGED FACULTY AWARD
In recognition of your outstanding leadership, innovation, and long-term commitment to the advancement of community engagement and its impact on local and global communities.
Past Faculty Award Recipients
- 2018 ABBY KING, PHD
- 2019 JAMES LAU, MD, MHPE, FACS
- 2020 YASMIN OWUSU, MD
- 2021 JENNIFER NEWBERRY, MD, JD, MSC & JONATHAN SHAW, MD, MS
2022 RHONDA MCCLINTON-BROWN COMMUNITY-ENGAGED LEADER AWARD
In recognition of your outstanding leadership, innovation, and limitless commitment to promoting community engagement, attenuating health disparities, and developing the next generation of health professionals.
Past Community Leader Award Recipients
The first ever Rhonda McClinton-Brown Community-engaged Leader Award was presented to former OCE Executive Director, Rhonda McClinton-Brown for her tireless work in the community and dedication to mentoring future medical professionals by medical students Luis Garcia and Ghida El-Banna
- 2018 RHONDA MCCLINTON-BROWN, MPH
- 2021 JANINE BRUCE, DRPH, MPH & TIA RICH, PHD, LCSW