Novel Strategies for Treatment of Neurologic Disorders
May 9, 2020 | 8:30am - 4:30pm
Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong
Allied healthcare professional registration is full. Physicians may continue to register.
Distinguished faculty and experts from Stanford University School of Medicine and the Greater Bay Area of China will discuss:
- Acute stroke intervention
- Treatment of primary brain tumors including CyberKnife Radiosurgery
- Updates on spine surgery and cerebrovascular surgery
- Medical treatment for movement disorders
- Developments in pediatric neurosurgery
- Neuromodulation and brain stimulation for various neurologic diseases
- Virtual reality
- Stem cell therapy
The meeting will provide the opportunity to exchange information and ideas and explore collaboration for both clinical work and basic science research.