Housing & Logistics
The conference will be held at the beautiful Silverado Resort and Spa. Guests of Silverado can choose from four distinct neighborhoods, each offering Premium and Deluxe guest rooms. Each neighborhood features its own unique experience.
Whether you prefer to stay in the more central neighborhoods of the Mansion Estates and Cottage Drive, or in the secluded gated communities of The Grove and Oak Creek East, you will enjoy easy access to outstanding amenities. Pristine pools and tennis courts, incredible farm-to-table dining, lush greenery, gardens, relaxing spa and championship courses—all this and more is yours no matter where you stay.
$239 Standard Room
$279 Junior Suite
$319 One Bedroom Suite
$419 Two Bedroom Suite*
$519 Three Bedroom Suite**
* Two bedroom suites can be shared by 2-4 people. Reserved for residents to share at $105-$210/pp.
** Three bedroom suites can be shared by 3-6 people. Reserved for residents to share at $87-$173/pp.
Location & Directions
The Silverado Resort and Spa is located approximately 65 minutes from SFO Int’l and 50 minutes from Oakland Int’l.
Evans offers a convenient shuttle service to the Silverado and other area hotels at a reasonable price.
Napa Terminal: $29.00 - Children under 12 are $20.00 from Napa office only - Vallejo: $29.00.
No Reservations required for daily Airporter
Napa & Yountville Hotel Pickup: one-way $45.00 - 24 hours reservation notice required.
Points of Departure:
Napa: 4075 Solano Avenue, between Trower and Wine Country Ave (Business Office & Terminal). Click here for Google Map
Parking is available for a flat rate of $5.00 per day.
Daily Departure Information:
- 7 days/week unless otherwise indicated - No Reservations Required
- Hotel pickup times are approximately 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Napa & Yountville only
- No service on Christmas day, December 25th
- Luggage limit: two suitcases and one carry-on - Evans reserves the right to refuse any excess.
- Baggage in excess of 50lbs, filled Ice Chest, and large shipping boxes incur a $10 handling fee.
- Transportation of animals is prohibited except for assistance dogs accompanying disabled persons
- Hotel pickups and passengers needing wheelchair assistance require 24 hour advance reservation
- See below for shuttle schedules: