Ria Pal, MD
- MD, University of Rochester, 2014 – 2018
- BS, University of Rochester, 2010 – 2014
Veerapandiyan, A., Pal, R., DAmbrosio, S., Young, I., Eichinger, K., Collins, E.,. & Ciafaloni, E. (2018). Cervical Puncture to Deliver Nusinersen in Patients with Spinal Muscular Atrophy and no Lumbar Access (P2. 333). Neurology.
Pal, R., & Elbers, J. (2018). Neuroplasticity: The Other Side of the Coin. Pediatric Neurology.
Fudge, J. L., Kelly, E. A., Pal, R., Bedont, J. L., Park, L., & Ho, B. (2017). Beyond the Classic VTA: Extended Amygdala Projections to DA-Striatal Paths in the Primate. Neuropsychopharmacology.
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Medical Society of the State of NY Community Service Award 2018
- Latino Health Pathway Certification 2018
- Arnold P. Gold Humanism Society Inductee 2017
- AAMC Herbert W. Nickens Medical Student Scholarship nominee 2016
- U of Rochester Center for Advocacy, Community Health, Education And Diversity - Basic Science Research Grant 2015
- University of Rochester Student Association Susan B. Anthony Leadership Award Nominee 2014
- University of Rochester Presidential Diversity Award Nominee 2014
Interests include finding street art, cooking, and yoga