Deanne Kennedy Loube, MD
- Internship: Stanford University Hospital (2019-2020)
- Medical School: University of Illinois at Chicago College of Medicine (2015-2019)
- Undergraduate: University of Chicago (2011-2015)
- EEG Source Localization
- Medical Education
- AAN Medical Student Prize for Excellence, 04/2019
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 2019
- Silver Scalpel Award, 06/2018
- James Scholar Program for Independent Study, 10/2016
- AAN Medical Student Summer Research Scholarship, 04/2016
- Phi Beta Kappa, 2015
Kennedy, D., Rusu, L., Yoshii-Contreras, J., Chavarria Cano, B., Knowlton, R. Clinical utility and validity of ictal EEG source localization in presurgical workup of neocortical epilepsy (P2.238) Neurology. Apr 2017, 88 (16 Supplement).
Kennedy, D., Yoshii-Contreras, J. Knowlton, R. (2016) Clinical utility and validity of EEG source localization in presurgical workup of neocortical epilepsy. AES 2016 Annual Meeting Abstract Database. AESnet.org.
Novack, M., Brooks, N., Kennedy, D., Levine, S., & Goldin-Meadow, S. Using Action and Gesture to Improve Mental Rotation. Cognitive Development Society Conference, Memphis, TN, 2013.