Zachary Davey, DO, MS
- Residency: Madigan Army Medical Center
- Medical School: Nova Southeastern University
- Graduate School: University of South Florida
- Undergraduate: University of Florida
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
Davey, Z., (Oct 2018), Washington State Neurological Society. Dopamine dysregulation syndrome and impulse control disorder causing a unique barrier to care.
Blair, Laura, Nordhues, B, Hill, Shannon, Scaglione, K Matthew, C., O'Leary, J, Davey, Z, Breydo, Leonid & Zhang, B & Li, P & Wang, L, Cotman, C., Paulson, Henry & Muschol, M & E. Golde, T & Uversky, Vladimir & Binder, E & Berchtold, Nicole & A. Dickey, C. FKBP51 Accelerates Alzheimer's Disease Pathogenesis. Cell Transplantation. 2013. 22. 896-896.
Koren J 3rd, Jinwal UK, Davey Z, Kiray J, Arulselvam K, Dickey CA. Bending tau into shape: the emerging role of peptidyl-prolyl isomerases in tauopathies. Molecular Neurobiology. 2011 Aug; 44(1):65-70.
Jones JR, Lebar MD, Jinwal UK, Abisambra JF, Koren J 3rd, Blair L, O'Leary JC, Davey Z, Trotter J, Johnson AG, Weeber E, Eckman CB, Baker BJ, Dickey CA. The diarylheptanoid (+)-aR,11S-myricanol and two flavones from bayberry (Myrica cerifera) destabilize the microtubule-associated protein tau. Journal of Natural Products. 2011 Jan 28;74(1):38-44.
Davey, Z., (Nov, 2009), South East Nerve Net. Dehydroalanine (∆Ala)-Containing Peptides Inhibit Amyloid-β (Aβ) Peptide Aggregation.
Rangachari, V. Davey, Z. Healy, B. Moore, B. Sonoda, L. Cusack, B. Maharvi, G. Fauq, A. Rosenberry, T. Rationally Designed Dehydroalanine (∆Ala)-Containing Peptides Inhibit Amyloid-β (Aβ) Peptide Aggregation. Biopolymers. 2009 Jun; 91(6):456-465.
- Army Health Professions Scholarship Recipient
- UF College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Two Year Scholar
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Lambda Alpha Anthropology Honor Society