Travis Morgan, D.O.
- Residency: Baylor Scott & White Neurology
- Internship: Baylor Scott & White Internal Medicine
- Medical School: Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific
- Undergraduate: University of Southern California (B.A. Biology & Neuroscience)
PUBLICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS:
First Place Winner in the Resident Poster Competition at the 2019 Texas Neurological Society Winter Conference for the following original research project: Morgan TT, Benge JF. Posterior Cognitive Impairments and Risk of Converting from Mild Cognitive Impairment to Dementia in Parkinson’s Disease.
Morgan TT, Armitage A, Stone B, Benge J. Nonparaneoplastic immune-mediated calcium channel chorea. Proc (Bayl Univ Med Cent). 2019 Apr 23;32(2):281-282. doi: 10.1080/08998280.2019.1581318.
Potter D, Morgan T, Khoury C, Keller J, Demko Z, Rabinowitz M. Improved implantation with single embryo transfer (SET) of good morphology embryos and 24-chromosome SNP microarray pre-implantation genetic screening (PGS). Fertility & Sterility 2012;98(3):S142. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fertnstert.2012.07.524.
- Texas Neurological Society Resident Representative for Baylor Scott & White Neurology 2019-2020
- Chief administrative resident for Baylor Scott & White Neurology 2019-2020