Shefali Dujari, MD
- Fellowship: Neurohospitalist, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto (Chief Fellow)
- Residency: Neurology, Stanford University School of Medicine, Palo Alto (Chief Resident)
- Internship: Internal Medicine, California Pacific Medical Center, San Francisco
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine (Cum Laude Honors)
- Undergraduate: University of California Berkeley (B.A. Public Health)
Dujari S, Gummidipundi S, He Z, Gold C. Administration of Dexamethasone for Bacterial Meningitis: an Unreliable Quality Measure. The Neurohospitalist. In press.
Broadhurst MJ, Dujari S, Budvytiene I, Pinsky BA, Gold CA, Banaei N. Utilization, yield, and accuracy of the FilmArray Meningitis/Encephalitis panel with diagnostic stewardship and testing algorithm. J Clin Microbiol. 2020 June.
Peretz A, Dujari S, Cowan R, Minen M. ACEP Guidelines on Acute Nontraumatic Headache Diagnosis and Management in the Emergency Department, Commentary on Behalf of the Refractory, Inpatient, Emergency Care Section of the American Headache Society. Headache: The Journal of Head and Face Pain. 2020 January.
Dujari S, Gold C. Infected Implantable Pulse Generator. The Neurohospitalist. 2018 November. doi:10.1177/1941874418809869.