Mohamed Taha, MD
- 07/01/2022 – 07/01/2023: Neuromuscular fellowship, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, USA (accepted)
- 07/01/2021 – 07/01/2022: Neurohospitalist Fellowship, Stanford University, USA
- 09/01/2017 – 06/01/2023: MSc., Stem Cells and Translational Neurology, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom. (Anticipated)
- 07/01/2017 – 07/01/2021: Neurology Resident, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States
- 04/01/2016 – 04/20/2017: MSc., Genomic Medicine, University of Manchester, United Kingdom
- 10/20/2007 – 01/06/2014: MD, University of Khartoum Faculty of Medicine, Sudan
- Taha M, Li W, Schmidt CM, Gonzalez-Castellon M, Taraschenko O. The interactions between anticonvulsants and non-vitamin K antagonist oral anticoagulant agents: a systematic review. Epilepsy Research. 2020 Feb 24:106304.
- Elimam AA, Aabdein ME, Eldeen ME, Altayb HN, Taha MA, Nimir MN, Dafaalla MD, Alfaki MM, Abdelrahim MA, Abdalla AA, Mohammed MI. Monoallelic characteristic-bearing heterozygous L1053X in BRCA2 gene among Sudanese women with breast cancer. BMC Medical Genetics. 2017 Dec;18(1):85.
- Taha MA, Balla S, Hussien A, Dafaalla M. Stigma of epilepsy among patients and their relatives attending charity clinic, Omdurman-Sudan, June, 2012. J Neurol Neurophysiol, 2014:5:224.
- Crespo Artunduaga, D., Taha, M., , Swaminathan, A. An Overview of Neurology Residency Training in Epilepsy at the University Of Nebraska Medical Center. Graduate Medical Education Research Journal. 2019 Dec 13; 1(1).
- Taha, M., Li, W., Schmidt, C., Gonzalez-Castellon, M., Taraschenko, O., 2019. Search for strategies for "The interactions between anticonvulsants and novel oral anti-coagulants in patients: a systematic review". Systematic Review Search Strategies June. University of Nebraska Medical Center, McGoogan Library (accessed 3 March, 2020)
HONORS AND AWARDS
- June 2021: Certificate of achievement of outstanding RITE performance
- October 2018: Second Place Award, Best Research Abstract, Graduate Medical Education, 2018 Annual Research Symposium, University of Nebraska Medical Center, United States
- September 2018: Recipient, Neurology Residents Scholar Program (NRSP) Scholarship, Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
- September 2017: Recipient, The Anne Rowling Clinic Regenerative Neurology Scholarship, University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- January 2014: Best Academic Performance Annual Award, University of Khartoum, Sudan
- Information theory and the concept of uncertainty in medicine
- Artificial intelligence applications in medicine health care
- The genomics of common diseases and gene-based therapies
- Soccer (football)