Welcome to Stanford Neurosciences
The Stanford Neurosciences Interdepartmental Program (IDP) offers interdisciplinary training leading to a Ph.D. in Neuroscience. The primary goal of the program is to train students to become leaders in neuroscience research, education and outreach. Graduates of the program will be innovators, investigators, and teachers whose programs and pursuits are founded on research. The signature feature of the Stanford Neurosciences IDP is the combination of outstanding faculty researchers and exceedingly bright, energetic students in a community that shares a firm and longstanding commitment to understanding the nervous system at all its levels of function.
The goal of NeuWrite West - whose tweets are below - is to create a forum in which scientists interested in writing and writers interested in science can come together to share and critique one another’s work, with a focus on writing about science for a general audience. Views expressed by NeuWrite West are not necessarily those of the Neurosciences Program, the School of Medicine, or Stanford University.
How to Apply
- Applications must be made through Graduate Admissions by Tuesday, December 3, 2019 (11:59:59 pm PST).
- All supporting materials must be submitted by the deadline in order for your application to be considered in the review process. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Review all information on this site, on the Biosciences Admissions website, and the Graduate Admissions website prior to starting your application.
- When you are ready to apply, click here to start your online application.
- Early January: Invitations to Interview Session Sent
- Interview Session: March 5-7, 2020
- Early March: Offers of Admission Begin
- April 15, 2020: Deadline to Accept Offer of Admission