What is SNP REACH?
SNP REACH stands for Stanford Neurodiversity Project - Research, Education, and Advocacy Camp for High Schoolers. It is a free, two-week summer camp for high school students across the U.S. to learn more about neurodiversity advocacy and the science behind neurodiversity. Together, we will:
- Learn about the history of the neurodiversity movement
- Hear from neurodivergent student advocates in both high school and college
- Learn about the strengths-based model, universal design, and current research around experiences of neurodiversity
- Create neurodiversity advocacy project ideas for your school or community
- Build a fun and supportive community around neurodiversity
Whether you’re already involved in neurodiversity advocacy, or new to neurodiversity and looking to learn more, we’d love for you to join us! We’ll be meeting over Zoom from Monday, July 19 - Friday, July 30, 2021, Monday-Friday from 9 am - 3 pm PDT.
Apply at tinyurl.com/SNP-REACH-Application!
Applications are accepted until Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 11:59 pm PDT.
Preliminary program will be available in this website in the week of March 22, 2021.
Successful applicants will be notified by April 30, 2021.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org