For Stanford Community
The Stanford Neurodiversity Project is excited to invite the Stanford Community to attend the 4th Annual Stanford Neurodiversity Summit from October 1 to 3, 2023. Please visit Program at a Glance for more information. Interested Stanford Students, Staff, and Faculty can request for complementary tickets by signing up here. Tickets will be issued to attendees in the form of invitations to join SNS 2023 on the Hubilo platform. Hubilo will send you an invitation to log on to the platform. The email will look like the one below. Invitations may take up to 48 hours to process. Complementary tickets do not include certificate of attendance or continuing education credits. Certificates of attendance or continuing education credits can be obtained through regular summit registration.
For non-Stanford Communities:
Between August 15 and September 23, 2023:
Complimentary tickets are available with designated advocacy organizations on first-come-first-serve basis. Please contact the designated advocacy organizations below by September 23 if you are in need of a complimentary ticket:
- AANE- email@example.com
- AASCEND- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Action for Autism (India)- email@example.com
- ASAN- firstname.lastname@example.org
- AutismUnity (Ukraine)- email@example.com
- Centro Ann Sullivan del Peru- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kerege Foundation- email@example.com
- National Association for Inclusion of Autistic People (Brazil)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Project Hope (Ukraine)- email@example.com
- ReWa (Ukraine)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- TeleHelp Ukraine- email@example.com
- The LearnRights Law Center- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thinking People's Guide to Autism- email@example.com
- Ukrainian Canadian Congress, Toronto Chapter- firstname.lastname@example.org
By 5pm Pacific Time, September 23, 2023:
- Designated advocacy organizations submit names and email addresses of individuals to the Steering Committee of SNS2023.
Between September 23 and 29, 2023:
- Complimentary tickets will be issued to attendees in the form of invitations to join SNS 2023 on the Hubilo platform. Hubilo will send you an invitation to log on to the platform. The email will look like the one below:
After clicking the "LOGGING ON TO THE HUBILO PLATFORM" button, you will be prompted to set up the access. Please follow the steps accordingly. Please note that Hubilo works best in Google Chrome.
Once you are on the Hubilo platform, you will be able to access updates on the summit program and pages of the exhibitors. You can also start connecting with other attendees.