STANFORD NEURODIVERSITY SUMMIT 2022
What you can do as an Exhibitor at the Stanford Neurodiversity Summit:
- Exhibitors will have virtual booths to showcase their programs associated with neurodiversity-related work anytime after the booths are set up till about a month after the summit. Dedicated hours of exhibition for the summit attendees from Oct 23 to 25, 2022 are listed below.
- 1-2pm Pacific Time on Oct 23, 24, and 25
- 8:30-9:30pm Pacific Time on Oct 23 and 24
- Exhibitors will manage the contents (e.g., links, videos) of their virtual booths from the time of confirmed registration (by the steering committee) to the end of the summit.
- Exhibitors will have access of designated lounges to meet with attendees at pre-determined times (max capacity = 16).
- Sponsors at the Platinum and Gold levels have the opportunity to sponsor a dedicated informational session in the breakout room (max capacity = 200).
Exhibitors can use their designated lounges at the following times:
- Oct 23: from 3 to 6pm
- Oct 24: from 3 to 6pm
- Oct 25: from 3 to 6pm
Here are the guidelines from Stanford regarding virtual exhibitions in the Stanford Neurodiversity Summit:
- Exhibitors are not allowed to use the Stanford logo.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to do pre-event promotional advertisement using the Stanford name.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to promote pharmaceutical products.
- Attendees should not be required to visit exhibitors.
The cost for becoming an exhibitor is $500 per booth. The deadline for exhibitor registration is Oct 7, 2022 (Friday).
To become an exhibitor at the summit, you can fill out the registration via this button:
If you have any questions about the exhibition opporunities, please send us an email at email@example.com.