Between October 3 and 21, 2022:
- Complimentary tickets will be available with designated advocacy organizations on first-come-first-serve basis.
- Designated advocacy organizations include the following:
- United States
- Autism Aspergers Spectrum Coalition for Education Networking and Development (AASCEND) - contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thinking Person's Guide to Autism (TPGA) - contact email: email@example.com
- Asperger/Autism Network (AANE) - contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For K-12 students only: Network for K-12 Neurodiversity Education and Advocacy (NNEA): email@example.com
- South America
- Associação Nacional para Inclusão de Pessoas Autistas (National Association for the Inclusion of Autistic People; for interested individuals in Latin America) - contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Centro Ann Sullivan del Peru- CASP - contact email: email@example.com
- India Autism Center (for interested individuals in India) - contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- United States
By 5pm Pacific Time, October 21, 2022:
- Designated advocacy organizations submit names and email addresses of individuals to the Steering Committee of SNS2022.
Between October 17 and 23, 2022:
- Complimentary tickets will be issued to attendees in the form of invitations to join SNS 2022 on the Hubilo platform. Hubilo will send you an invitation to log on to the platform. The email will look like the one below:
After clicking the "LOGGING ON TO THE HUBILO PLATFORM" button, you will be prompted to set up the access. Please follow the steps accordingly. Please note that Hubilo works best in Google Chrome.
Once you are on the Hubilo platform, you will be able to access updates on the summit program and pages of the exhibitors. You can also start connecting with other attendees.