Instructions for Attendees:
All registered attendees of the summit will be invited to join the Hubilo platform, where attendees can interact with others. This is where attendees participate in the mainstage session, as well as other small group sessions. The invitation email will look like this:
After clicking the "JOIN THE COMMUNITY NOW" button, you will be prompted to set up the access. Please follow the steps accordingly. Please note that Hubilo works best in Google Chrome.
For more information about the Hubilo platform, please view a short video below.
Tips about the Hubilo Platform
TIPS about the Hubilo platform:
- Hubilo is run most optimally with Google Chrome
- Inactivate your Virtual Private Network (VPN) when you do anything with Hubilo
Other considerations if you cannot find the Hubilo invitation:
- If you have not received your invitation to join Hubilo, please check your spam folder.
- Please make sure you are checking the right email address for the invitation.
- In some cases, some attendees need to use another email address and then they are able to receive the Hubilo invitation. If you are unable to locate your Hubilo invitation and want to receive the invitation through another email address, please complete the short form here. We will swap your email address and send you another Hubilo invitation as soon as possible (may take a few hours).
Introduction to the Hubilo Platform
We will record most sessions of the summit. The recordings will be available in the Hubilo platform between October 23 to Nov 22, 2022. From December 2022 to September 2023, registered attendees will be able to access the recordings through Vimeo.