STANFORD NEURODIVERSITY SUMMIT 2021
What you can do as an Exhibitor at the Stanford Neurodiversity Summit:
- Exhibitors will have virtual booths to showcase their programs associated with neurodiversity-related work from Nov 7 to 9, 2021.
- Exhibitors will manage the contents (e.g., links, videos) of their virtual booths from the time of confirmed registration (by the steering committee) to the end of the summit.
- Exhibitors will have access of designated lounges to meet with attendees at pre-determined times (max capacity = 16).
Exhibitors can use their designated lounges at the following times:
- Nov 7: from 3 to 6pm
- Nov 8: from 3 to 6pm
- Nov 9: from 3 to 6pm
Here are the guidelines from Stanford regarding virtual exhibitions in the Stanford Neurodiversity Summit:
- Exhibitors are not allowed to use the Stanford logo.
- Exhibitors are not allowed to do pre-event promotional advertisement using the Stanford name.
- Exhibitors’ logos are not allowed at the mainstage presentations
- Exhibitors are not allowed to promote pharmaceutical products.
- Attendees should not be required to visit exhibitors.
The cost for becoming an exhibitor is $500 per booth. The deadline for exhibitor registration is Nov 9, 2021 (Tuesday).
To become an exhibitor at the summit, you can fill out the registration via this button:
If you have any questions about the exhibition opporunities, please submit them here.