Do you have Narcolepsy? Interested in participating in a clinical trial?
for Narcolepsy 1
Emmanuel Mignot, MD, PhD
Purpose: To assess the safety and tolerability of TAK-994 following multiple oral doses in subjects with narcolepsy type 1.
- 18-65 years old
- Diagnosis of narcolepsy with cataplexy (type 1) confirmed by a PSG/MSLT within the last 10 years
- Must be willing to discontinue all medications used for the treatment of narcolepsy
- The HLA genotype should test positive for HLA-DQB1*06:02
- Past PSG data demonstrating any of the following sleep disturbances: apnea Hypopnea Index ≥15 or apnea index ≥10, an oxygen saturation of <80 for >10 seconds, periodic leg movement arousal index of ≥15/h)
- Bedtime later than 2400 (12:00 AM, midnight) or an occupation requiring nighttime shift work or variable shift work within the past 6 months or travel within more than 3 time zones
Time needed from participant:
- Screening window up to 45 days
- 56 days of treatment
(650) 721-7552 | firstname.lastname@example.org