Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship
2022-2023 MSK Fellows
The Stanford Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship is a one-year clinical fellowship for which there are four positions. Highlights of the fellowship include extensive involvement in musculoskeletal MRI with an emphasis on sports injuries and musculoskeletal US and CT. Additionally, radiographic studies, arthrograms, and tenograms are performed. Dedicated time for research is provided, and Fellows are expected to participate actively in research with faculty radiologists as well as Stanford’s world-renowned imaging physicists and engineers.
Qualified applicants will have an MD degree or DO degree and will have successfully completed training and taken National Boards in an ACGME-accredited diagnostic radiology program in the U.S. by the time the fellowship begins. Candidates who have a DO degree must include the original COMLEX score sheet with their application. Additionally, candidates must be eligible to obtain a California Medical License, which is required prior to the start of fellowship. Please refer to the Medical Board of California website for eligibility information prior to submitting your application for fellowship.
We are unable to accept applicants who are not a U.S. citizen or permanent resident. Qualified applicants who are a U.S. citizen in a radiology residency outside of the U.S. may be considered.
The 2024-2025 Stanford Musculoskeletal Imaging Fellowship application is now available. Please note the following:
- The deadline to submit an application is December 15, 2022.
- Applications will be reviewed by Faculty between December 15-31, 2022.
- You will be contacted with next steps after reviews have been completed.
- Virtual interviews will be conducted from the end of January - mid-February 2023.
Please read the information below prior to submitting your application.
- Do not password protect your documents.
- All documents except your photo must be uploaded as a PDF. Word documents will not be accepted.
- Please use the naming conventions shown below for all of your documents.
- Curriculum Vitae (CandidateLastName_ CandidateFirstName_CV)
- USMLE (or COMLEX) scores (CandidateLastName_ CandidateFirstName_USMLE or COMLEX)
- Digital Headshot (CandidateLastName_ CandidateFirstName_Photo)
- Personal Statement (please add your name at the top of the document) (CandidateLastName_ CandidateFirstName_PersonalStatement)
- Three letters of recommendation are required to be submitted by referees via the online link provided to you in the application. One letter must be from your Program Director and two from additional faculty members in your department. They must be dated, signed and on official institutional letterhead.
Applications will not be considered complete until all documents and letters are received.