Image Quantitation, Analysis and Visualization Specialized Resource
The mission of this specialized resource is to provide training and support on various Molecular Imaging Data Analysis and Visualization Software tools and methods. Our goal is to provide project-based expert advice for basic science and clinician investigators in maximizing the quantitative nature of their image data analysis. This specialized resource was initially formed to supports research and developmental projects within the ICMIC@Stanford program, the Molecular Imaging Program at Stanford (MIPS) and other collaborating research groups.
This specialized resource core currently provide various services such as:
- Creating and conducting various hands-on software training sessions
- Providing software support
- Performing instrument calibration
- Consultation and technical assistance
- Helping in the development of project specific imaging strategies and protocols
- Customizing/developing software tools for specific image analysis application
- Surveying users for their quantitation needs
- Conducting research in improving image quantitation accuracy
- Coordinating expertise for advanced statistical analysis and new experimental design
A request for specific service, consultations, or special training can be done by sending an email (email@example.com) with a brief description of the problem to Dr. Frezghi Habte. Dr. Habte can also be reached by phone (650-723-0619). Dr. Habte also holds office hours every Monday and Wednesday between 2:00 to 4:00p.m. providing walk-in support on the first-come first-serve basis.