As an institution, Stanford Hospital is dedicated to the training of this nation's future leaders in the scholarly practice of clinical medicine and biomedical research.
The educational objectives of its residencies are:
- To provide excellent clinical education
- To provide opportunities to explore research and teaching
- To teach the necessary skills to sustain a lifetime of learning
- To encourage lifelong ethical and moral behavior in the practice of medicine and in the conduct of research
- To assure development of effective skills in communicating with patients, colleagues, and the public, and to ensure the humane and caring practice of medicine
To review/print the 2020-2021 House Staff Policies & Procedures, please visit GME's Policies and Procedures.