Registration to attend the conference is still open.
April 19, 2018 @ 7:30 - 9:30 pm
Tickets and information available at storytelling.stanford.edu after January 8.
The 2018 International Health Humanities Consortium Conference will be held at Stanford University from April 20-22, 2018.
A celebration of the 200th anniversary of Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein through an
exploration of medically-based ethical dilemmas and an examination of the
relevance of Frankenstein in moral imagination today.
Professor, Art and Art History at Stanford University
Professor, Media and Society at Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Assistant Professor, Comparative Literature and Medicine at Stanford University
Associate Professor, Feinberg School of Medicine at Northwestern University
- June 1, 2017: Call for proposals opens
- Summer 2017: Conference registration opens
- November 1, 2017: Deadline for proposals
- December 1, 2017: Decisions communicated
- April 20-22, 2018: Conference dates