Student and Alumni:
* Alam, Shahed. Weblog on Map Your World Project with the children of West Bengal
*Ashouri, Besher What I Am Grateful For for MED 232 Global Health with support from the Stanford Storytelling Project.
* Blauwet, Cheri. Paralympics, Health and Human Rights
*Gold, Jessi. Mental health series for Huffington Post.
* Hill, Katherine. Blog: Trust Me, I’m a Medical Student: Reflections on Life at Stanford Med
*Lomeli, Danica and Lines, Emily. Podcast: Becoming Doctors
* Maitra, Amrapali. Blog: Global Health – Women’s Words: Intervening in Domestic Violence
* Meites, Elissa. HIPPOCRATES: Online History of Medicine Course INDE 226
*Melkonian, Arek. Medtiquity: Medical Etymology, History, and Other Musings
*Minor, Melissa. Understanding Prisoner Health Care
* Park, Irene. Katie Has Diabetes. Illustrations and animation by Ecker P. 2002
*Pischel, Lauren & Colleagues. The Dropped Note Podcast, Yale Department of Internal Medicine
*Rahman, Arimeen. The 'Public Charge' Rule, KQED
Faculty, Staff, Housestaff and Affiliates:
* Berek, Jonathan. In November 2021, Medicine & the Muse hosted the seminar Saving More Lives, and a viewing of the film Burden of Genius about Hepatic Transplantation. The recording is available here.
* Carreon, David and Gold, Jessica. Podcast: Psyched!
*Jain, Shaili. Weblog on mental health and veterans
* Jain, Shaili interviewwith Paul Costello: View Here
*Jette, Christine. Death Without Dignity. California Society of Anesthesiologists Online First, Sep 2016.