2370 Watson Court
- Departments/Programs: Ophthalmology Department - Vision Research Center and Anesthesia Department - AIM Lab
- Project area: 15, 900 sf
- Estimated start: August 2016 (construction)
- Estimated completion: February 2017
- Architect: DG Architects, Inc.
- General Contractor: Blach Construction
- SoM Project Manager: Annette Walter
Scope of Work
2370 is designed to accommodate the school of Medicine Vision Research C and the Anesthesia AIM Group. The Vision Research Center comprises wet lab for molecular biology, clinical space for translational adaptive optics clinical trials and developmental adaptive optics research space. The Anesthesia suite comprises open office and conference space video presentation space. The project also includes upgrades to the parking and landscaping and will include an upgrade the existing entrance canopy.