Emergency Response Team (ERT)
ERTs are equipped and trained by the SoM Emergency Management Program. ERTs help disseminate emergency preparedness and response instructions and assist during building evacuations.
Emergency Response Team (ERT) Evacuation Trainings
SoM Safety & Emergency Management and Stanford Hospital’s Office of Emergency Management have recently partnered to provide ERT training. The following training dates are now open for registration:
- Wednesday, August 23 from 11:00-3:00 pm at Stanford Shopping Center Classroom
- Click here to register for 8/23/17
- Thursday, September 21 from 8:00-12:00 pm at 3160 Porter Drive
- Click here to register for 9/21/17
- Friday, August 18 is now FULL
You must submit an ERT Application and Commitment Form prior to the date of the training in order to attend. All former BRTs must apply and attend an ERT Evacuation Training to be re-trained.