Emergency Response Team
The Stanford Medicine Emergency Response Team (ERT) program is a volunteer program composedof staff volunteers that are trained to coordinate Emergency Response. This program is a partnership between Stanford School of Medicine, Stanford Health Care, and Stanford Children's Health.
Stanford Medicine ERT Volunteers
Stanford Medicine ERT volunteers are trained to coordinate emergency response by:
- Preventing unsafe situations,
- Mitigating incidents from escalating to greater/more harmful impacts,
- Supporting business continuity, and
- Helping protect the safety of the School of Medicine community.
The goal of the ERT program is to have at minimum 2-4 ERT volunteers per floor in every non-hospital, Stanford Medicine occupied building.
How to Become an ERT Member
Step 1: Complete ERT Application below
Step 2: Submit completed commitment form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 3: Sign up and complete 3-hour in-person introductory training
- Upcoming training can be found on Eventbrite