Our goal is to develop, maintain, and sustain a comprehensive, all-hazard, risk-based emergency management program that engages the whole community.
What you need to know
How can we help you today?
Are you prepared?
The Emergency Management Program is responsible for disaster mitigation, preparedness, response, and recovery programs to ensure that the highest level of service is maintained during any type of disaster.
Emergency Management develops, implements, and continuously improves a comprehensive emergency management program for Stanford School of Medicine including:
- Emergency Preparedness and Staff Training
- Emergency Planning, Policy and Procedures
- School of Medicine Emergency Operations Plan (EOP)
- Department Emergency Plan Oversight and Training
- Emergency Response Team (ERT) Recruitment and Training
- Department Operations Center Readiness and Training
- Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Program Oversight
- SOM Alert and Building Mailman Lists
Stay informed with Safety & Emergency Management though our quarterly newsletter and attending our quarterly webinar!
Missed a newsletter or webinar? Check our previous newsletters and webinar recordings below:
Newletters Webinar Recording