Committee Voting Members
Per the Bylaws of the School of Medicine Faculty Senate, The CCAP shall be composed of fourteen voting members:
- Four shall be members of the electorate from the BMS Unit
- Four shall be members of the electorate from the Clinical Unit.
- The ninth shall be the Associate Dean for Curriculum and Student Scholarship who serves as Chair.
- The tenth, eleventh, and twelfth shall be medical students as selected by the Stanford Medical Student Association (SMSA). Student representation should include pre-clerkship, clerkship, and one medical student in research year or MSTP. Terms of service for each student is set by SMSA.
- The thirteenth shall be the Associate Dean for Medical Student Research.
- The fourteenth shall be the Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education.
|Daniel Bernstein, MD||Professer of Pediatrics-Cardiology||Chair|
|Julie C. Baker, PhD||Professor of Genetics||Basic Science|
|Gilbert Chu, MD, PhD||Professor of Medicine (Oncology) and Biochemistry||Basic Science|
|James Ferrell, MD, PhD||Professor of Chemical and Systems Biology and Biochemistry||Basic Science|
|Neil Gesundheit, MD, MPH||Professor of Medicine (Endocrinology)||Senior Associate Dean for Medical Education|
|Poonam Hosamani, MD||Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine||Clinical|
|Anita Kishore, MD||Clinical Associate Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences||Clinical|
|Brian Kobilka, MD||Professor of Chemical and Systems Biology||Basic Science|
|James Korndorffer Jr., MD||Associate Professor of Surgery||Clinical|
|Veronica Santini, MD, MA||Clinical Assistant Professor of Neurology and Neurological Sciences||Clinical|
|PJ Utz, MD||Professor of Medicine (Immunology and Rheumatology)||Associate Dean for Medical Student Research|
|Haiwen Gui||MS I Representative|
|Willemijn van Deursen||MS I Representative|
|Rebecca Bromley-Dulfano||MS II Representative|
|Gaby Ruiz Colón||MS II Representative|
|Kim BeBruler||Clinical Representative|
|Georgia Toal||Clinical Representative|
|Mark Sanchez||Off-Year or MSTP Representative|