DEADLINE: Monday, October 4, 2021 - 11:59 PM PT
No late applications will be accepted.
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research Institute (MCHRI) Pilot Grants funds innovative maternal and child health-focused clinical and translational research in the following categories:
Category I: Pilot Early Career ($35K)
Category II: New Ideas for Mid/Senior Investigators ($35K)
All projects must be significantly related to the health of expectant mothers and children. The applicant can be any practitioner or scientist who has a focus on maternal or child health research.
|Application Deadline||October 4, 2021|
|Notification of Awards||December 2021|
|Award Start Date||January 1, 2022|
The performance period is 12 months and the project proposed must be feasible within this timeframe.
Forms for Applicants
Funding is offered in the following categories:
- Category I: Pilot Early Career - $35,000
- Category II: New Ideas for Mid/Senior Investigators - $35,000
- All applicants must have, or plan on, having a focus on maternal child1 health research.
- All applicants and their mentors must be MCHRI Members.
- A Primary Research Mentor must be identified for instructors or assistant professors.
- All applicants must continue to be appointed at the Instructor rank or above for the duration of the award, including any extensions.
- The following are not eligible:
- Clinician Educators (CEs). (See Clinician Educator Grants Program)
- Visiting scholars to Stanford
- Senior Research Scientists, Research Associates/Assistants
- Former recipients of MCHRI/PRF/LPFCH-sponsored awards who have not complied with award/reporting requirements.
- Mentor or applicants who have not cleared overdraft(s) in previous MCHRI awards prior to applying.
|Year||# of Applications
||#of Awards||Funding Rate
Visit Policy Updates for more information.
Visit Frequently Asked Questions for more information.
Program Panel Chairs
Please contact MCHRI Administration at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-724-0279 with any questions.