Clinical Research Coordinator Services
The Stanford Maternal and Child Health Research (MCHRI) provides a formal infrastructure for pediatrics research that enables, facilitates, and supports the clinical and translational research efforts of children's services at Stanford and invests in robust career development and mentoring for trainees, young investigators, and mid-level faculty to create a clear pathway that ensures their career advancement and success.
Our Child Health Core Services
The Clinical Research Core consists of experienced and pediatric-focused clinical research coordinators. Services available range from full support for clinical research studies and trials (pre-award to closeout) to selected “a la carte” support (e.g., IRB preparation only, etc.).
Consultation services are provided at no charge. We can provide clinical reserach coordinator (CRC) effort estimates for the purpose of budgeting for grant submissions and/or clinical research projects.
Please contact May Zepeda at email@example.com or by phone at 650-724-0177.
What We Support
Federal and other Peer-Reviewed Studies: NIH, foundation, and other non-industry sponsored peer-reviewed studies (submitted or awarded).
Industry Sponsored and Non-Peer Reviewed Studies: All industry-sponsored studies and non-peer reviewed studies must be approved by MCHRI Executive Committee.
From our Members
Pediatrics | Medical Genetics
"I cannot overstate the importance of the research coordinators and expertise of the MCHRI group which has allowed the trial to proceed and allow me to focus on the science and recruitment of subjects. I am extremely grateful for the services provided."
David A. Stevenson, MD, FACMG
Pediatrics (Medical Genetics)
Pediatrics | Gastroenterology
"MCHRI has supported us to hire two exceptional CRCs. In addition to the wonderful expertise they offer divisions in the recruitment and hiring process, they also offer invaluable guidance to CRCs. They offer a CRC community outside of the division and expertise and resources on everything CRC related."
Anava Adams Wren, PhD
Metabolic Health Center
"The Stanford Metabolic Health Center is very thankful to have these CRCs as members of our team - helping us advance research at our Center and at the School of Medicine. The CRC services at MHCRI are an incredibly valuable and appreciated resource."
Stanford Metabolic Health Center
- Epic Access for Research: Request Epic access for Stanford Children's Hospital research staff and research monitors, and Stanford Health Care research staff.
- Clinical Research Coordinator Intake Form: If you are interested in using our clinical research coordinator services, please complete the intake form.
- Clinical Research Support Survey: We would appreciate your feedback regarding your clinical study and the use of our clinical reserach coordinator by completing this survey form.
- QSU Project Initiation Form: To initiate any research activity with the Quantitative Sciences Unit (QSU), please complete the QSU Project Initiation Form.
- Boilerplate Language: We provide a boilerplate text description of our services for grant proposals.
- Clinical Research Personnel Onboarding Checklist: We provide a Clinical Research Personnel Onboarding Checklist for new hires.
Please contact May Zepeda, Clinical Research Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 650-724-0177.