Stanford Health Care (SHC) Epic Access for Research Personnel

To request SHC Epic access for research personnel, an administrator, faculty or staff member should submit an online request on the employee’s behalf (requestor must have SID number).  The employee’s DFA should be the authorized approver the requests.   Exceptions: Pediatrics,*  Medicine, Psychiatry and CCTO.  Resources regarding SHC Epic:

·       Access for Research Personnel Communications

·       SHC Electronic Checklist

·       Standard Process: Access Request for University Research Personnel

*Department of Pediatrics research personnel requesting SHC Epic access please select Mary Chen as authorized approver on the SHC Access Request Form. If you need assistance in submitting a request for SHC Epic research access, please contact Grisel Arrue.