Research Faculty / Faculty
Why Apply to MCiM?
Your Professional Profile
You are an early- to mid-career faculty member in an academic institution. You have a strong interest in healthcare and/or technology.
Your Goals and Interests
You seek to complement your expertise with an understanding of opportunities arising from the intersection of medicine, business, and technology. By expanding your management skills, you also seek to enhance your career path.
How MCiM Will Benefit You
- Learn how to strategically leverage data and technology tools in health care settings and to integrate your learnings into your research and / or classroom.
- Acquire a greater understanding of the operational, clinical, and ethical complexities health care managers and senior leaders face as they seek to optimize new technologies.
- Build the management skills to lead multidisciplinary teams within your institution and beyond.
- Continue to research, teach or practice clinically throughout the program – MCiM is the only Stanford professional education program designed for working professionals in health care and other areas.
- Immediately apply in-class learnings to advance your research and your career.
- Expand your professional network as part of an exceptionally accomplished and diverse group of professionals and thought leaders in medicine, business, and technology.
Earn CME Credits
The MCiM program has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™. The Stanford University School of Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 324 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
The Stanford University School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.