Health Care Professionals
Why Apply to MCiM?
Your Professional Profile
You are an early- to mid-career executive-, manager- or coordinator-level professional with a deep understanding of health care and its challenges.
You work for a health system, hospital, university, pharma, device, consulting, start-up, or other health care-focused organization.
Your Goals and Interests
You are ready to broaden your knowledge base and accelerate your career.
You seek the essential tools and insights to effectively maximize the potential of new, diverse technologies to improve processes, strategies, and patient care in your organization and beyond.
How MCiM Will Benefit You
- Gain the skillsets to leverage data and technology tools to realize organizational strategies and goals in settings ranging from start-ups to international health-focused companies.
- Build additional knowledge that connects clinical, business, and technological tactics and strategies and that prepares you to lead multidisciplinary teams.
- Polish your finance and management competencies to position yourself for more senior roles.
- Immediately apply in-class learnings in your workplace to advance your organization and your career in an industry that values and rewards clinical informatics expertise.
- Expand your professional network as part of an exceptionally accomplished and diverse group of professionals and thought leaders in medicine, business, and technology.
“Successful adoption of digital technology innovations requires concurrent transformations in technology use as well as in business strategy. MCiM is a unique program offered at Stanford, through which students will learn how to effectively utilize technology for meaningful change in health care."
Nigam H. Shah, MBBS, PhD
Associate Professor of Medicine (Biomedical Informatics) Stanford University, Assistant Director of the Center for Biomedical Informatics Research