Be where you can make a difference working alongside some of the brightest and advanced thinkers in the world!
Stanford University is an employer of choice in the Silicon Valley and offers a variety of benefits beyond traditional vacation, medical, dental, retirement and savings options:
- Year round art museums, musicals, plays and lectures
- Over 100 annual University division I athletic events
- Complete physical fitness and wellness programs, onsite recreation, equipment rentals and exercise classes
- Events and program for children, sports camps, tuition options
- World class intellectual stimulation through learning and development classes, workshops and onsite conferences from leading edge speakers and faculty
- Work/life and family friendly policies and reimbursement
- Participation in Stanford’s social responsibility and sustainable programs for a better world
We invite you to join our team!
Discover all that Stanford University has to offer!
Check out the Cardinal at Work website for information on benefits, work-life balance, employee resources, total compensation and more.
It's pretty "sweet" to be connected with Stanford! Stanford Sweeteners presents the "sweetest" perks and rewards of being affiliated with Stanford, from discounts and incentives to facilities access and professional development.
Regulatory Affairs Specialist
The Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine (LCGM) is offering an exciting new professional opportunity: Regulatory Affairs Specialist (ASA2); a role specifically created for its Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) facility. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist reports to the Associate Director of Regulatory Affairs and plays a critical role in developing and managing Investigational New Drug (IND) submissions to the IND and in creating policies and procedures to ensure compliance with US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs): (21 CFR Parts 210, 211); Human Cells, Tissues, and Cellular and Tissue-based Products (21 CFR Part 1271); and Biologics (21 CFR 600) regulations. Job ID 87531 View Details