Be where you can make a difference working alongside some of the brightest and advanced thinkers in the world!
Stanford University is an employer of choice in the Silicon Valley and offers a variety of benefits beyond traditional vacation, medical, dental, retirement and savings options:
- Year round art museums, musicals, plays and lectures
- Over 100 annual University division I athletic events
- Complete physical fitness and wellness programs, onsite recreation, equipment rentals and exercise classes
- Events and program for children, sports camps, tuition options
- World class intellectual stimulation through learning and development classes, workshops and onsite conferences from leading edge speakers and faculty
- Work/life and family friendly policies and reimbursement
- Participation in Stanford’s social responsibility and sustainable programs for a better world
We invite you to join our team!
Discover all that Stanford University has to offer!
Check out the Cardinal at Work website for information on benefits, work-life balance, employee resources, total compensation and more.
It's pretty "sweet" to be connected with Stanford! Stanford Sweeteners presents the "sweetest" perks and rewards of being affiliated with Stanford, from discounts and incentives to facilities access and professional development.
Quality Assurance Associate II
- Stanford University is seeking a Clinical Manufacturing Quality Assurance Associate II to develop and maintain effective quality system in accordance with regulations (GMP) and applicable guidance for the Laboratory for Cell and Gene Medicine (LCGM). This position will support clinical materials manufacturing consistent with principles of current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) to aid phase appropriate clinical investigation(s) for treating patients with incurable diseases. Job ID 88012 View Details