Latest information on COVID-19
Support teaching, research, and patient care.
Install Code42 on your Windows computer:
1. Using the appropriate link below, download and launch the Code42 installer.
Download the 32-bit installer
Download the 64-bit installer
2. Click Next through the Code42 Setup Wizard
3. Select Install
4. Click Yes when prompted to install Code42
Once the Code42 app has completed installation, you will be required to log in to initiate your back up.
Log into Code42
If you are a new Code42/CrashPlan user, you will need to have an accounted created for you prior to logging in. Please call the TDS Service Desk (650-725-8000) to create an account.
Username: SUNetID@stanford.edu (Do NOT use your preferred alias or email)
Server address: central.crashplan.com
1. Complete the username and server address fields as per the information above and click Continue
2. You will be redirected to Stanford's single-sign on (SSO) page to sign in using your SUNet ID credentials.