John Bastyr University
John Bastyr University, located north of Seattle, Washington, is one of the world's leading academic centers for advancing knowledge in the natural health sciences. A twenty-eight-year pioneer in natural medicine, Bastyr continues to be in the forefront of developing the model for 21st century medicine.
University of Arizona
The University of Arizona's Program in Integrative Medicine, founded by Dr. Andrew Weil in 1994, looks to lead the transformation of healthcare by creating, educating, and actively supporting a community of professionals who embody the philosophy and practice of Integrative Medicine.
Beth Israel Medical Center NYC
The Continuum Center for Health and Healing, an initiative of Beth Israel Medical Center, offers an expanded practice of health care and provides opportunities to:
- Educate yourself about new options in healthcare
- Redefine your health priorities to promote wellness and prevention
- Learn about positive lifestyle changes
- Expand your relationship with health care providers to a collaborative dialogue
- Explore your understanding of healing and curing
Canadian Pediatric CAM Network
The mission of PEDCAM is to foster collaboration and advance CAM in children and youth, with respect to research, education, policy and decision-making, and promoting knowledge transfer and exchange.